If you need to return items to the retailer Spoke, it’s never been easier. Simply follow the steps below to send your return:
- Firstly, repack and reseal the items you wish to return, ensuring that you have removed any old address labels from the original Spoke packaging.
- To begin your return, visit Spoke returns portal here. Important: You must select Jersey as the country and not the UK.
- Enter your order number and a secondary piece of information to verify your order. This could be either your post code, telephone number or email address.
- Select the item(s) you wish to return.
- This will then give you option to select Jersey Post as your returns method. At this stage, you can choose which post office you’d like to drop your package off at.
- You’ll be sent a confirmation email with label attached ready to print.
- Attach the label on outside of your parcel.
That’s it! Your return is complete, and your package will be delivered to the Spoke returns centre within 2-5 working days and Spoke will refund your goods within 14 working days. To keep an eye on your return, track your item here.