If you need to return items to Charles Tyrwhitt, it’s never been easier. Simply follow the steps below to send your return:
- Firstly, repack and reseal the items you wish to return, ensuring that you have removed any old address labels from the original packaging.
- To begin your return, visit the Charles Tyrwhitt returns portal here.
- Enter your order number and a secondary piece of information to verify your order. This could be either your post code, telephone number or email address.
- Select the item(s) you wish to return.
- Select Jersey Post as your returns method and choose which post office you’d like to drop your package off at.
- You’ll be sent a confirmation email with label attached ready to print. Printing Facilities are available in our Post Offices.
- Attach the label on outside of your parcel.
- Visit one of our Island-wide Post Offices and send your return. Remember to request a receipt as proof of postage.
That’s it! Your return is complete, and your package will be delivered to the Charles Tyrwhitt returns centre within 3-5 working days and Charles Tyrwhitt will refund your goods within 7 calendar days from receipt. To keep an eye on your return, track your item here.
Charles Tyrwhitt Returns
Charles Tyrwhitt General Support